Sunday, August 19, 2007

Why was my last post over a year ago?

Well, I decided to start a food forum instead of doing a blog. So I did. http://www.sacramentofoodgroup.org/ Then in June I got sick of that and decided to stop after discovering that I had a hidden agenda- and it was causing me great stress. Then after two months, I decided I missed having a local forum to discuss food stuff....but I still needed a place to write down my thoughts.

I don't have a clue how to go about this..but I'll learn.

My mom, the chef/cook/carpenter/organic gardner died on 9/11/01...that day, in a hospital in Billings, MT. I think she saw what was happening and decided she "was outa here". Okay, my father died on 9/11/94, 11 years earlier. Anyone have your speed dial set for a numerologist?

Let's see where this blog goes.

No comments: